Effective Date: August 1, 2013
- Products, Content and Specifications. All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on the Site are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services in the Site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from the Site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
- Shipping Limitations. When an order is placed, it will be shipped to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on the Site. All purchases from the Site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from the Site pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
- Accuracy of Information. We attempt to ensure that information on the Site is complete, accurate and up to date. Despite our efforts, the information on the Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or up to datedness of any information on the Site. For example, products included on the Site may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on the Site. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. In the event of a pricing error on the Site, we reserve the right to cancel any orders resulting from such pricing errors. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
- Use of the Site. The Site is a general purpose website and is not targeted towards children under 13. By registering an account on the Site, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older. If we become aware that you are under 18, we will terminate your registration. You may use the Site solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You acknowledge and agree that we do not control the User Content posted to the Site, or any links to other websites, including the content of any messages, and that we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any User Content. All User Content, including advice and opinions posted by Users, comprises the views and responsibility of those who post such User Content, and does not necessarily represent our views. You understand that, by using the Site, you may be exposed to User Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password and for restricting access to such information and to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- Restrictions of Use of the Site. By using the Site, you agree that you will not:
- Create or maintain any link from another Web site to any page on the Site without ZAP’s prior written permission;
- Run or display the Site or any material displayed on the Site in frames or through similar means on another Web site without ZAP’s prior written permission;
- Modify the information or materials located on the Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such materials for any public or commercial purpose;
- Use any robot, spider, site search application or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the Site;
- Collect any information about other Users, including usernames and email addresses;
- Create or transmit to other Users unsolicited electronic communications, such as spam, or otherwise interfere with the other Users’ enjoyment of the Site;
- Transmit or upload to the Site any item containing or embodying any virus, worm, defect, Trojan horse, software bomb or other feature designed to damage or degrade in any manner the performance of the Site;
- Take any action that imposes, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site or the IT infrastructure used to operate the Site;
- Submit to the Site any content that is unlawful or facilitates, constitutes, promotes or encourages illegal activity or otherwise use the Site to transfer or store illegal material; or
- Use the Site or any User Content to violate any applicable local, state, federal or international law.
- Third Party Links. From time to time, the Site may contain links to Websites that are not owned, operated or controlled by ZAP or its affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the Site. Neither ZAP nor any of its affiliates, service providers or suppliers are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other Website. Neither ZAP nor any of its affiliates, service providers or suppliers endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other Website, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from such Websites, or the results that you may obtain from using such Websites. If you decide to access any other Website linked to or from the Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Inappropriate User Material.You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any content that:
- Is unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material;
- Promotes illegal activity, encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law;
- Is patently offensive to Users of the Site, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; or
- Harasses or advocates harassment of another person.
- ZAP and our service providers an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully sub licensable, fully paid up, worldwide license and right to use, copy, publicly perform, digitally perform, publicly display and distribute such User Content and to prepare derivative works based on, or incorporate into other works, such User Content with or without attribution; and
You understand that ZAP may be working on the same or a similar idea to any ideas, expression of ideas or other materials you submit within your User Content (“Idea”), that ZAP may already know of such Idea from other sources, and that ZAP may simply wish to develop such idea or a similar idea on its own.
- DISCLAIMERS. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OF ANY USER CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. NEITHER ZAP, PAYPAL, NOR ANY OF THEIR AFFILIATES OR OTHER SERVICE PROVIDERS OR SUPPLIERS WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE. THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND NEITHER ZAP, PAYPAL NOR ANY OF THEIR AFFILIATES OR OTHER SERVICE PROVIDERS OR SUPPLIERS MAKE ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUME ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH MATERIALS OR SERVICES. ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE SUBJECT ONLY TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND SUPPLIERS, IF ANY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, ZAP AND PAYPAL HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED OR PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, ZAP HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT OR FAILURE, CLAIMS THAT ARE DUE TO NORMAL WEAR, PRODUCT MISUSE, ABUSE, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION, NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ANY CODES, OR MISAPPROPRIATION. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES TO THOSE DEFINED AS “CONSUMERS” IN THE MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY-FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION IMPROVEMENTS ACT. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. ZAP is not any responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing the Site or your downloading of any materials from the Site. IN NO EVENT WILL ZAP, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, RETAIL PARTNERS, VENDORS NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR TRANSMISSION OF THE SITE BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE SITE, ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THE SITE, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THE SITE IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY, IF ANY, IS FROM THE MANUFACTURER OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SUPPLIER OF SUCH SERVICES, IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH MANUFACTURER’S OR SUPPLIER’S WARRANTY, OR TO SEEK A RETURN AND REFUND FOR SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICIES POSTED ON THE SITE.
- Copyrights. If you believe any User Content or any other aspect of the Site infringes your copyright, you should send written notice of copyright infringement to our designated copyright agent at this address:
ZAPPIA ATHLETIC PRODUCTS, Inc
133 Front Street
Vestal, NY 13850
or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your notice must meet the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act by providing the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright at issue or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright at issue.
- Counter-Notice. If you believe that your User Content that was removed or to which access was disabled is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent or pursuant to the law, to post and use the content in your User Content, you may send a counter-notice to the Copyright Agent containing the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in Pittsburgh, PA, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received, ZAP may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may be replaced or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at ZAP’s sole discretion.
- Termination. You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of the Site at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of the Site at any time without notice.